Ocean Alliance: the world’s largest operational agreement between shipping companies is extended until 2027
Launched in 2017 for an initial period of five years with an option for a five-year renewal, Ocean Alliance is the world’s largest operational agreement between shipping companies. The confirmation of the 10-year duration of this partnership only two years after its launch reflects the trust and high-quality working relationship established between CMA CGM and its partners within Ocean Alliance, to the benefit of the CMA CGM Group’s customers.
Ocean Alliance Day 3 Product – Key Figures
- Around 330 container ships, 111 of which will be operated by the CMA CGM Group,
- 19 Transpacific services,
- 7 services between Asia and Europe,
- 4 services between Asia and the Mediterranean,
- 2 Transatlantic services,
- 4 services between Asia and the Middle East,
- 2 Asia-Red Sea services.