CMA CGM NIGERIA Export procedures
You will find below all the information you need regarding export procedures with CMA CGM. You will then know how to request for quotation (SQ), place a booking, submit your shipping instructions, check your draft BLs and amend them.
In line with CMA CGM’s strategy to quickly develop our e-commerce penetration, we have a pricing module called “My Prices” which allows customers to:
1. Get access to all negotiated rates online at any time from any device (smartphones, tablets, PC).
2. Receive an instant quotation for any port.
3. Place booking online directly from the result page.
4. Selection of price components to consider (ocean freight, freight surcharges, export charges - prepaid, import charges - collect);
5. New element in result line, price and transit time.
6. Link to routing result page.
7. Direct link from charges details to local charges section of local websites and D&D tariff (pdf) of POL and POD countries
This feature is accessible to all CMA CGM's website registered customers, from the navigation menu “Routes & Pricing” > “My Prices”. CMA CGM gives its customers the ability to quickly and easily check online, their negotiated ocean freight offers linked to their quotations and contracts, as well as surcharges that might be applicable.
You can also request freight rate from Sales team to have access to Special Quotation reference (SQ). This mandatory for online bookings on CMA-CGM E-business portal.
Request are to be placed on CMA CGM E-business portal. Your hassle-free online booking solution tool, a virtual repository of your bookings and providing real-time status [p]updates/alerts.
Shipping instructions is to be submitted via CMA CGM Website SI Request.
VERIFIED GROSS MASS(VGM)
The Shipper is responsible to weigh container with either Method 1 or Method 2 and proceed to submit VGM to CMA CGM via online VGM Declaration
B/L DRAFT CHECKING
B/L Draft will be published online via the website. BL draft follow-up email can be sent to