COVID-19: Situation in Kenya (Update #1)
The current COVID-19 Outbreak spread is affecting the whole supply chain worldwide, raising potential major challenges.
The CMA CGM Group's priority is to ensure the health and safety of our staff members and partners, while ensuring a smooth business continuity despite the current extraordinary disruptions. We remain determined to ensure the delivery of a seamless customer experience, as much as the current conditions allows it.
On this page, you will find all the necessary information about Kenya and our dedicated team of experts remains at your disposal to provide you with tailor-made solutions.
For Import manifest inquiries Mailmob.firstname.lastname@example.org
Export inquiries Mailmob.email@example.com
Booking desk Mailnbi.firstname.lastname@example.org
Demurrage queries Mailnbi.email@example.com
Logistics/guarantee form validation Mailnbi.firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance desk Mailnbi.email@example.com
Operations desk Mailmob.firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Continuity Plan
In line with the directives from the Government and from the CMA CGM Group, some of our staff members are now working remotely.
We have activated our Business Continuity Plan and are operating in full capacity. Only submission of Delivery order release documents should be submitted to our respective counter desks physically.
Our team is available by email and on mobile phones.
Operational situation in Kenya
All our services are operational.
Our depots are fully functional.
Mombasa terminals are in normal activity.
Container deliveries are taking place.
Make use to the largest extent possible of the numerous e-business opportunities CMA CGM can offer on My CMA CGM
While governments worldwide are encouraging people to stay at home to limit the spread of the Covid-19, you can continue managing your shipments remotely thanks to our ebusiness platform My CMA CGM.
- My Prices – retrieve existing rates or obtain new instant quotation when no reference is available
- E-Transactions – place your bookings and manage your documentation on the platform
- E-Invoice & E-Payment - retrieve your invoices online and organize payment where applicable
- Other tools available on My CMA CGM – discover more tools to help you organize, follow and manage your shipments and shipping transactions end-to-end from anywhere around the world
- Mobile app – track, trace and plan your shipments directly via your mobile phone.
If you need support from our team to set up your account or navigate on the website, feel free to contact our eBusiness expert:
NDINDA Olyvia MailNBI.ONDINDA@cma-cgm.com