Malaysia Inland Solutions – Intermodal Services
CMA CGM Malaysia Inland Network offers its customers a full door to door service, fully integrated with shipping services. Inland solutions available by road, rail and barge are adapted to your needs. Whether on Import or Export, CMA CGM is responsible for the continuous delivery of your containers, promoting the most environmentally friendly solution.
CMA CGM Strengths
- Malaysia main inland locations: Port Klang / Penang / Tanjung Pelepas / Pasir Gudang
- Guaranteed rail space from terminal of Port Klang (Westport) to Tanjung Pelepas, Tanjung Pelepas to Port Klang (Westport) and Pasir Gudang rail to Tanjung Pelepas.
- Guaranteed equipment.
- 21 days free port storage at Tanjung Pelepas terminal.
- Cheaper inland transportation from Pasir Gudang Industrial area to Tanjung Pelepas terminal.
- Immediate connection to mainline vessel from Tanjung Pelepas and Port Klang terminal.
- Simplify export customers process at Westport, Tanjung Pelepas and Pasir Gudang terminal.
- Malaysia Max weight limitation: Rail : 20’ <24 MTS / 40’ < 49 MTS / Road : as per road transport guideline
- Possibility to move over-dimensions and overweight cargo under surcharge.
Our intermodal entry point Mailpsg.email@example.com (Azizul Annuar) is available to offer intermodal solutions tailored to your needs by optimizing the safety and security of transport conditions.