Myanmar Inland Solutions – Intermodal Services
CMA CGM Myanmar Inland Network offers its customers a full door to door service, fully integrated with shipping services. Inland solutions available by road and rail are adapted to your needs. Whether on Import or Export, CMA CGM is responsible for the continuous delivery of your containers, promoting the most environmentally friendly solution for the environment.
- Weekly connection between Yangon Terminals (Downtown Terminals + Thilawa or MITT) and Mandalay Dry Port by rail
- Surrounding areas of Mandalay Industrial Zone and Myothar Industrial zone served by truck from Mandalay Dry Port.
- Mandalay ICD a strategic hub location for stuffing/destuffing of cargo intended to - China via Muse or Mongla border - India via Tamu border - Thailand via Myawaddy or Tachileik border
- Customs clearance facilities available for export & Import at Yangon and Mandalay.
- Pre-advise of 4 days for customs clearance, cargo loading / discharging at warehouse.
- Max weight limitation: 30-32 tons (including tare) depending on season.
- Overweight cargo possible under consultation.