Myanmar: Mandatory use of eLOI by 1 June 2021
Dear Valued Customer,
Please be informed that effective 1 June 2021, only online submission of Letters of Indemnity (LOI) will be accepted.
This is part of the CMA CGM Group’s digitalization roadmap to:
- Save your time and resources, as you no longer have to do manual signing and submission of the hardcopy LOI at our counters
- Shorten the LOI processing time by our office to meet your shipping needs as soon as possible
Please be assured that an eLOI bears the same legal value as a hardcopy LOI.
List of eLOI available on CMA CGM Group eBusiness platforms:
- Non-endorsed bill
- Delay in Transit
- Express (Telex) Release
- Part load One Shipper/Several Consignees
- Part load Several Shippers/One Consignee
- Print BL at Destination
- Amendment of Bill of Lading
If you do not have an eBusiness account yet, click here to register today!
For any questions, please contact Mailrgn.firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your business and continued support.
CMA CGM Group