Import Information Guide
CMA CGM Trinidad: offering innovative and user friendly solutions to manage your Import shipment
CMA CGM Trinidad Import Information Guides is here to assist you in understanding our importation procedures, thereby making your experience quick and efficient.
Below is a summary of the process for delivery of your goods via CMA CGM:
- Track your shipment for estimated time of arrival (ETA).
- Our eBusiness platform offers the possibility to access your shipping documents online, 24/7. Registered Customers only will have access to our document Dashboard and notification tools to receive your import document earlier. If your company is not registered, the new registration process is a quick and easy one.
- Customs – Asycuda Manifest registration number becomes available once the vessel is successfully registered in Asycuda. Prefix used for all Master BLs in Asycuda is “CMDU”.
- Visit our Demurrage collection firm Veconinter to obtain approval stamp prior to collecting delivery.
- Review what documents are required for Delivery (Original BL/Seaway Bill/Telex Release).
- If an amendment is required after vessel registration, please review the process outlined and notify our office.