CMA CGM eSolutions
CMA CGM unveils its vision for a digital customer journey and launches CMA CGM eSolutions
Today, the CMA CGM Group, a world leader in shipping and logistics, launches CMA CGM eSolutions, an entirely digital eco-system comprising an online agency and other e-commerce channels such as Electronic Data Interchanges (EDI) and Application Programming Interfaces (API) which allow the digital transmission of relevant information and data between CMA CGM and its customers.
New features are currently available at regional or global level and will be gradually rolled out on the different platforms of the Group's brands:
- ePricing: customer’s real time access to his/her rates and instant spot quotation
- eBooking: booking recast (5 steps to 1 step) for a simplified, more intuitive and autocomplete booking
- eBill of Lading: fully digital Bill of Lading
- eTracking: visualization of customer’s cargo position at sea on a map with updated time of arrival
- ePayment: freight invoice online payment
- eCharges: live cost estimation including a D&D simulator
With CMA CGM eSolutions, the Group’s clients now have access to all their shipping needs with a single click, making their experience with CMA CGM simpler and more transparent to enhance their business and peace of mind throughout their journey with the CMA CGM Group
We thank you for your continued support.